Intelligence Planner - Senior
Joint Intelligence Planning | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
The responsibilities of the Intelligence Planner include supporting priority missions through the principle use of Army Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), Army Design Methodology (ADM) IAW: Army Doctrine Publication (ADP), 3-0, Operations; ADP 5-0, The Operations Process; Army Techniques Publication (ATP) 5-0.1, Army Design Methodology; ATP 5-0.3, Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for Operation Assessment; ATP 5-19, Risk Management; Field Manual (FM) 2-0, Intelligence; FM 2-22.3, Human Intelligence Collector Operations; FM 3-0, Change 1, Operations; FM 60-, Change 1/2, Commander and Staff Organization and Operations; AR 25-50, Preparing and managin Correspondance; and INSCOM Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Conduct analysis of & develop recommendations for the planning, preparation, and execution of operations and assess operations from initial concept or task until the mission or operation is complete for a specific event, phased operation, or recurring task, mission, or operations.
- Coordinate with Operational Planning Teams (OPTs) spanning higher echelons, multiple Army units, intelligence disciplines, & interagency partners to discuss the analysis and recommendations.
- Analyze & develop recommendations regarding planning, management, and updated requirements for Requests for Forces (RFFs), exercised-support missions, technology protection operations, and long-range calendar.
- Develop recommendation to plan, manage, update, & execute support to special events to include special engagements, guest speakers, senor level briefings, and very important person briefings.
- Provide analysis for systems integration for the modernization of the force.
- Provide products in the form of briefings, recommendations for plans/orders (CONOPS, OPLANS, Warning Orders, Operations Orders, FRAGOs and Annexes)
- Completion of a Senior Service College OR a program of instruction conferring JPME II
- Program Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 15 years of experience, with specific minimum requirements in each of the following fields:
- Management (3 years or more)
- Division or higher-level planner (3 years or more)
- Intelligence (5 years or more)