Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking qualified intelligence analysts with experience in but not limited to any of the following intelligence disciplines: All-Source Intelligence, Counterintelligence (CI), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT), Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signatures Intelligence (MASINT), and Signals Intelligence (SIGINT). Analysts will support any of several intelligence agencies/activities, predominantly in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
Positions are contingent upon task order award.
- Qualified candidates must have recent experience in the respective discipline and within the Intelligence Community.
- Must have excellent writing and briefing skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate proficiency in a variety of commonly used analyst tools and databases, to include Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and possess and maintain an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Positions will be available at multiple levels, with anywhere from 3 to 10+ years of experience required.
- Deployment experience is a plus.