Intelligence Analyst/Fusion Systems - Army G2
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Responsibilities: Immediate Fill
- Executes and on occasion, leads research, analysis, and evaluation efforts as well as studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports, which may include the use of existing documents, databases, models, architectures and simulations. Deliverables produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules.
- Provides mid to high-level analytical assessments and advice on complex issues, which require extensive knowledge of the subject matter. May attend various types of symposia and meetings at the ARSTAF and DOD level.
- Capable of producing and defending detailed and/or short-fused studies, presentations, information papers, and decision papers for senior DoD, DA, and IC senior leadership
- Demonstrated SME level of knowledge of intelligence fusion systems, capabilities / employment, training, associated R&D efforts and program budget processes
- Knowledge of intelligence fusion systems within each corresponding service and associated architectures
- Knowledge of OSD, Joint and Army organization roles, missions and functions
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence fusion system fielding processes and schedules
- Demonstrated knowledge of Joint and Army processes –JCIDS, TAA, PED, JUONS/ONS, and CONOPS
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree; advanced intelligence discipline training; or other equivalent DoD or service Intelligence experience
- Minimum Experience: Fourteen (14) years of experience as an Army Intelligence analyst with experience from tactical to strategic.
- Has served as a staff action officer at the HQDA (DCS, G-2 preferred) or Joint or a closely related DOD organization/agency. Combat deployment experience as an Intelligence Officer (ACEchief, Collection Manager, G-2 or Senior Intelligence Officer preferred); Interagency and Multi-National experience
- Desired: Graduate from the Command and General Staff College or similar Senior Staff College