Intelligence Analyst Concepts & Studies Level 4 - Army G-2
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Executes and on occasion, leads research, analysis, and evaluation efforts as well as studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports, which may include the use of existing documents, databases, models, architectures and simulations. Deliverables produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules. Provides mid to high-level analytical assessments and advice on complex issues, which require extensive knowledge of the subject matter. May attend various types of symposiums and meetings at the Army Staff and DOD level.
- Capable of conducting research and drafting executive summaries, presentations, information papers, and decision papers for senior leadership
- Demonstrated SME level of knowledge of Army Aerial ISR (AISR) aircraft (QRC & POR) and sensor capabilities/employment, latest AISR R&D efforts and GDIP budget process
- Knowledge of Army and Joint PED and associated architecture
- Knowledge of TRADOC, INSCOM and PEO-IEW&S roles, missions and functions
- Demonstrated knowledge of ISR capabilities – systems, personnel processes and the PPBE process and Army force Management.
- Has a working knowledge of HQDA G-8/FDI or G-6 architecture, operations, or network integration or Cyber/EW/SIGINT
- Experience in preparation and presentation of briefings on projects, studies and analysis to senior leaders and other Army Staff action officers. May attend various types of meetings and symposiums at the Army Staff and DOD level.
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree; advanced intelligence discipline training; or other equivalent DoD or service Intelligence experience
- Minimum Experience: Fourteen (14) years of experience as an Army Intelligence analyst with experience from tactical to strategic. Has served as a staff action officer at the HQDA (DCS, G-2 preferred) or Joint or a closely related DOD organization/agency. Combat deployment experience as an Intelligence Officer (ACE chief, Collection Manager, G-2 or Senior Intelligence Officer preferred); Interagency and Multi-National experience
- Desired: Graduate from the Command and General Staff College or similar Senior Staff College