Analysis | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Provide all-source intelligence analysis expertise for TNAS activities consistent with NGIC requirements. Such analytical activities include developing draft and finished all-source intelligence products that are in accordance with NGIC and IC standards and practices, testing new methodologies, responding to requests for information (RFIs), briefing products, writing collection evaluations, authoring intelligence assessments and information and position papers. Identify significant intelligence trends, within an activity or across multiple activities for a threat network, and propose new or revised analytical efforts to alert leadership to developments and to meet customer needs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years minimum experience as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst
- Familiarity with NGIC/DIA/IC product lines and production processes
- Knowledge of Irregular Warfare concepts and operations
- Demonstrated experience preparing intelligence publications or related academic reports in excess of 10 pages
- Demonstrated knowledge of SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT, and other relevant data sources
- Excellent written communication, research, data evaluation and analytic skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills for presenting, briefing, or communicating analytical research material.
- Experience with Irregular Warfare problem sets.
- Ability to work within a team to manage, research and coordinate projects.
- Understanding of analytic research processes, analytic standards, and IC production standards
- Familiarity with CHROME/CORE D, RMT, NGT, HOT-R, CRATE, M3, TRIPWIRE/TAC, and other commonly used systems
Current Top Secret / SCI