Analysis | Tampa, FL | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Support Combatant Command level intelligence Planning efforts on varying target sets
Develop information & briefing products to depict/characterize/assess adversary capabilities, entities, venues and associated political and military implications.
Monitor threat intelligence, fusing available information, and responding to RFIs from a variety of parties.
Provide intelligence support to military planning efforts as required.
Collaborate with analysts and collection managers to synchronize intelligence support to campaign plans.
Integrate Intelligence products/analysis into Joint Planning Group (JPG) and other working groups to support plan/OPORD development
- 5 years’ experience with doctrinal intelligence support leveraging intelligence community architectures.
- 5 years’ experience in Intelligence Community analysis and production, collection, and warning requirements management.
- 5 years’ experience in Combatant Command (or equivalent level) plans support for IrW, CT, COIN, CWMD or CTF mission sets.
- 3 years’ experience in intelligence planning activities
- Experience providing information briefings to senior military (GO/FO) and civilian personnel
Familiarity with current intelligence tools/processes, such as: HOT-R, CHROME, RMT, TAC, NGT, VOLTRON, WEBTAS, PROTON, INTELINK, TIDE, CORE-D, Analyst Notebook, Bi2R, and DCGS-A tools, Harmony and various geographic information system (GIS) tools.
General familiarity with current IC governing directives, including ICD 203, 206, and 208, as well as AIS.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- TS/SCI with eligibility to pass CSP if required