Intelligence Analyst 6 - Army G2
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
• Executes and leads research, analysis, and evaluation efforts as well as studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports. Deliverables produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules. Provides high-level analytical assessments and advice at the Directorate level on complex issues, requiring extensive knowledge of the subject matter. May attend various types of symposia and meetings at the ARSTAF, DOD and within the IC.
• Experience in technical analysis within a broad range of disciplines. Capable of drafting, editing, and finishing deliverables. Experienced and recognized as an Intelligence expert.
• Demonstrated briefing and writing skills.
• Prepare and present briefings on projects, studies and analysis to primary staff members, senior leaders and other Army and Joint Staff.
• Demonstrated knowledge of OSD, Joint and Army organizations, roles, missions and functions as well as Intelligence organizations roles and MI Force structure
• Demonstrated knowledge of Joint and Army processes – QDR, POM, PPBE, JROC, JCIDS, MIP, NIP, TAA, PED, JUONS/ONS, and CONOPS
• Capable of conducting research and drafting detailed studies, presentations, information papers and decision papers for senior leadership
• Strong oral and written communications
• Must have an active TS/SCI Clearance
• Minimum Education: Senior Service College graduate (Army War College or similar Service Staff College preferred); Master’s Degree; Force Management School graduate; advanced intelligence discipline training or other equivalent DoD or service Intelligence experience; or Master’s degree in equivalent field.
• Minimum Experience: Twenty five (25) or more years of experience as an Army Intelligence analyst with experience from tactical to strategic; directly related intelligence analysis experience with not less than 10 years on the DA Staff, Joint Staff or a closely related DoD organization/agency; Combat deployment experience as an Intelligence Officer
• Desired: Prior service as an Intelligence Officer at Army Service Component Command or COCOM; Service as a combat developer or TRADOC Capabilities Manager (TCM); Brigade level Command experience; HQDA G-8/FDI experience