Intelligence Analyst 4 (Testing and Eval) DAMI-FI
Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Intelligence Analyst 4 Testing and Evaluation - Foreign Intelligence DAMI-FI
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and execute studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports, which may include the use of existing documents, databases, models, architectures and simulations to evaluate the effectiveness of intelligence integration into testing and evaluation (T&E). Production shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules.
- Subject Matter Expert or strong background on DOD T&E.
- Possess extensive experience in preparing & presenting intell products to senior military & civilian leaders.
- Working knowledge of DOT&E & Army test organization roles, missions and functions.
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex concepts, generate conclusions from disparate information, and succinctly relay key information to leadership.
- Demonstrated advanced organizational, multi-tasking, critical thinking, and collaborative skills.
- Assist HQDA G-2 in development and implementation of improved procedures across the Army for Threat Support for OSD and Service demonstration, experimentation, prototyping, and T&E of Army capabilities.
- Support HQDA G-2 in application of Intelligence Community defined threats for Army Testing.
- Engage with Army Futures Command, Training and Doctrine Command, Army Test and Evaluation Command, the Office of the Director of Defense Operational Testing and Evaluation, the Office of the Deputy Under Secretary of the Army for Test and Evaluation, Army Forces Command, PEO STRI, HQDA G-8, and others to anticipate Threat Test Support Package requirements, projected resources to support those requirements, and resource shortfalls.
- Participate in quarterly Army Test Schedule and Review Committee (TSARC) and will advise HQDA G-2 staff on upcoming test intelligence impacts.
- Track the status of all Threat Test Support Packages for Army tests and support validation working groups and threat accreditation working groups.
- Assist with certification of threat portrayals to support operational T&E events to determine whether they accurately replicate Intelligence Community defined threat systems, organizations, and tactics.
- Contractor will identify current or potential future intelligence supportability shortfalls and recommend programming solutions.
- Contractor must have subject matter expertise in Army T&E, experimentation, models and simulations, and Army training.
- Contractor must be familiar with Intelligence Community assessments of threat and must be able to apply those assessments to this topic area.
- Excellent writing, briefing, and analytical skills is highly desired.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision or direction.
- Ability to coordinate and work across HQDA staff sections and the DOD Test Community
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical area; advanced intelligence discipline training; other equivalent DoD or service Intelligence experience.
- Minimum Experience: At least Eight (8) to Ten (10) years of experience as an Intelligence analyst or Test Engineer, Army preferred. Experience as a staff action officer at the HQDA (DCS, G-2) or Joint (J-2) or OSD (OUSD (I)(T&E)) or a closely related DOD organization/agency
- Broad understanding of the Army Test environment.
- Understanding of data science and engineering.
- Digital Engineering experience