Intelligence Analyst 4 - Foreign Intelligence Army G2
Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Intelligence Analyst 4 Foreign Intelligence DAMI-FI
- Research, analyze, evaluate, and execute studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports, which may include the use of existing documents, databases, models, architectures and simulations. Deliverables produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules.
- Subject Matter Expert or strong background on analysis of airborne threats including UAVs
- Possess extensive experience in preparing & presenting intell products to senior military and civilian leaders.
- In depth understanding of current and developmental regional weapons systems across the air, land, sea, space, and cyberspace domains.
- The ability to apply advanced analytical methodologies against difficult, seemingly complex, multi-stage intelligence problems.
- Working knowledge of OUSD (I), Joint, DIA and Army organization roles, missions and functions.
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex concepts, generate conclusions from disparate information, and succinctly relay key information to leadership.
- Demonstrated advanced organizational, multi-tasking, critical thinking, and collaborative skills.
- Excellent writing, briefing, and analytical skills is highly desired.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision or direction.
- Ability to coordinate and work across HQDA staff sections and the IC
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical area; advanced intelligence discipline training; other equivalent DoD or service Intelligence experience.
- At least Eight (8) to Ten (10) years of experience as an Intelligence analyst, Army preferred, with experience from tactical to strategic.
- Experience as a staff action officer at the HQDA (DCS, G-2) or Joint (J-2) or OSD (OUSD (I) or a closely related DOD organization/agency.
- Broad understanding of the global threat environment with emphasis on the “2+3” as identified in the U.S. National Defense Strategy, e.g., Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and Violent Extremist Organizations.
- Understanding of the Foreign Disclosure process and the release of intelligence to FVEY and coalition partners.
- Familiarity with regional efforts on “big data” analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine-learning.