Information Operations Social Media Task Lead
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Manage and support the IO Social Media in support of the 1st Information Operations Command.Serves as the task lead on the contract working with the PM and Government lead to manage and appropriately task work. IO Social Media is responsible for coutering hostile and adversary activities in the Information Environment through online passive monitoring and active engagement while providing a capability to provide early warning of adversary activity against U.S. Policy Objectives.
- Master's degree in Business Managment of Technical Field
- 12 years demonstrated experience in two of the following:
- Open Source Research
- Monitoring and analyzing online activities or adversaries
- Utilize tools, databases, and website to collect and analyze data and information to include online videos, broadcasts, and social media platforms.
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph