HUMINT Staff Operations Officer
Operations | Ft. Meade, MD | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking highly-qualified HUMINT professionals to support the US Army Operations Group at Ft Meade MD. Specific responsibilities include:
Providing support to the AOG S3 Plans section to facilitate execution of Command initiatives, the contractor shall prepare and deliver reports, analytical white papers, position papers, strategic plans, concept plans, operations plans, operations orders, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) as required to sustain a strong, operational HUMINT enterprise; Providing dedicated planning support to the AOG S3 for short suspense actions, priority mission planning, and staff management activities; Preparing analysis reports/plans for designated government, inter-agency conferences, symposia, and workshops related to the HUMINT discipline, including pre-event, on-site, and post-event activities in coordination with AOG.
- Graduate of either: FTC, OTC, MOTC, DATC, ASOC, AMSOC, or SOC
- Expert capabilities to research, create, develop, and deliver professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
- Ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey concepts concepts to senior policy makers
- Detailed knowledge of U.S. Army HUMINT tradecraft and operations
- 8 years knowledge and experience with iHUMINT operations
- Knowledge of intelligence cycle: coordination, collection, dissemination, analysis, and production.
- Experience with HUMINT automated systems, specifically GCOMS, HOTR, and SOMM.
- Detailed knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High School Diploma
- TS/SCI security clearance; CI-scope polygraph preferred