HUMINT Operational Planner
Joint Intelligence Planning | Fort Meade, MD | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking highly-qualified HUMINT professionals to support the US Army Operations Group at Ft Meade MD. Specific responsibilities include:
Providing support to the AOG S3 Plans section to facilitate execution of Command initiatives, the contractor shall prepare and deliver reports, analytical white papers, position papers, strategic plans, concept plans, operations plans, operations orders, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) as required to sustain a strong, operational HUMINT enterprise; Providing dedicated planning support to the AOG S3 for short suspense actions, priority mission planning, and staff management activities; Preparing analysis reports/plans for designated government, inter-agency conferences, symposia, and workshops related to the HUMINT discipline, including pre-event, on-site, and post-event activities in coordination with AOG.
- 8 years’ experience within the IC must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations planning and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, with 3 years of experience as a military planner.
- Must have one of the following course:
- Captain’s Career Course, or
- Warrant Officer Advanced Course, or
- Senior Leaders Course (SLC)
- Expert knowledge of Military Decision Making Process (MDMP).
- Expert knowledge and experience in Military Orders Process.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in interpreting DoD and DA regulations, policies, and directives.
- Knowledge of intelligence cycle: coordination, collection, dissemination, analysis, and production.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Former BDE/BN S3
- Former BDE/BN Assistant S3
- Former BDE/BN OPS SGMs
- Have one of the following course:
- Intermediate Leaders Education (ILE)
- Warrant Officer Intermediate Leaders Education
- Sergeant Majors Academy
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor degree
- TS/SCI security clearance; CI-scope polygraph preferred