Human Resources Manager
Administrative | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Marine Corps Force Central Command (MARCENT) has its headquarters on MacDill Air Force Base, Florida. As the Marine Corps component for CENTCOM, MARCENT is responsible for all Marine Corps forces in the CENTCOM area of responsibility. MARCENT provides Marine expeditionary forces capable of conducting a wide range of operations, offering the command a responsive and unique set of capabilities. The purpose of this task order is to provide staff support to MARCENT in Tampa, FL.
- Plan, Direct, or coordinate human resources activities supporting MARCENT G-1
- Understand policy development and implementation of regulations with a focus on contingency operations.
- Analyze Combatant Command (CCMD), USMC, and the Office of the Secretary of Defense manpower utilization/workload, entitlement determination, and benefit dispensation processes.
- Analyze emergent issues, identify root causes, and recommend courses of action.
- Conduct USMC Manpower Management and Personnel support.
- Understand DoD Joint Personnel policies as outlined in JP 1-0 and regulations and command of written and oral English.
- Proven competency with MS Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3- 10 years’ experience and expert knowledge in Manpower, Personnel Support, and Joint Personnel Policies
- Active SECRET Clearance
- 8 years’ experience as an Administrative Specialist.
- 5 years’ experience with Manpower Management, Personnel support, and Joint Personnel Policies.