Human Intelligence Planner - Army CI/HUMINT
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking a highly-qualified HUMINT planner to support U.S. Army Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence operations. Contractor shall integrate processes, staff with multiple echelons, agencies, and organizations in support of planning and mission tracking. Using ADP 5-0 and ADRP 5-0 as a guide, shall develop and manage plans, battle rhythms, and other mission planning management, synchronization, and development tools.
- Completion of an intermediate-level professional military education (PME), including the Army Command and General Staff College, Intermediate Level Education (Common Core and Advanced Operations Course/credentialing course), or Service equivalent, or a program of instruction conferring Join Professional Military Educations Level (JPME) 1 (any Service); Battle Staff or equivalent for Non-Commissioned Officers.
- Must be a graduate of any one of the following Military Certifying Courses:
- Army - 35M Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 35F Course
- HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC) (or its predecessor)
- USMC - 0211/0210/0204 Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) CI and HUMINT Course
- Minimum of 8 years combined experience in the following fields:
- Division or higher-level planner (2 years or more)
- Intelligence Planner (3 years or more)
- Strong Oral and written communication
- Ability to clearly express oneself verbally
- Ability to write in a clear, concise manner
- Understanding of the Military Decision Making Process and how HUMINT supports operations
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to travel across the globe (TDY)
- TS/SCI security clearance; CI-scope polygraph preferred