Human Intelligence Desk Officer
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Conduct technical oversight, coordination, deconfliction, and synchronization of full spectrum Army HUMINT activities in their assigned area of responsibility.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on Army HUMINT policy, doctrine, strategy, and equities regarding Army Modernization Strategy and collection priorities.
- Ensure Army HUMINT operations compliance with applicable laws, policies, and regulations.
- Identify and recognize information which impacts Army HUMINT equities and ensure its interests are protected.
- Support INSCOM representation to the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, Intelligence Community, and Army HUMINT collection entities regarding Army HUMINT activities.
- 6 Years experience as a HUMINT Collector
- Must be a graduate of any one of the following Military Certifying Courses:
- Army - 35M Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 351M Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC) (or its predecessor)
- USMC - 0211/0210/0204 Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) CI and HUMINT Course
- Air Force - Basic Special Investigators Course (BISC), Air Force Special INvestigations Academy, or predecessor
- Navy - Special Agent Basic Training Academy (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor
- TS/SCI security clearance; CI Polygraph