GI&S Requirements Manager
Analytic Enabling | Offutt AFB, NE | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Contractor shall apply knowledge of joint planning methodologies and governing directives to assist in the development and update of GI&S annexes and relevant appendices to ensure mission-critical product and data requirements are captured and properly adjudicated. The contractor shall apply knowledge of National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) standardized cartographic and mapping products and procedures for identifying and submitting production requirements.
- Contractor shall apply knowledge of mapping, charting, and geodetic sciences, mapping projections and datums, earth gravity models, and positional accuracy considerations or limitations to ensure Command mission execution and analyze adversary weapon systems employment tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Contractor shall have basic knowledge of Python scripting and geodatabase maintenance as it pertains to automating common geospatial tasks and performing geoprocessing models and techniques. Contractor shall understand the different approaches for building web apps and be able to create and share web maps and web apps.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Geospatial Sciences or Geography or Remote Sensing or Geospatial Intelligence; or other bachelor’s degree or higher with a concentration in Geographic Information Systems (or Science)
- Three (3) years’ demonstrated proficiency with Environmental Systems Research Institute’s ArcGIS Enterprise software and knowledge of Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards.
- Two (2) years’ demonstrated experience with the installation, configuration, operation, and limitations of the ArcGIS Enterprise; Portal, Operations Dashboard, and GeoEvent servers.
- Two (2) years’ demonstrated experience in the use of the ArcGIS Enterprise to produce web maps and web mapping applications.
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph
- Two (2) years’ of demonstrated experience with relational database management and two (2) years’ programming in Python scripting language.
- Five (5) years’ of demonstrated experience performing area limitation and mobility modeling (time/distance/likelihood) spatial analysis pertaining to adversary’s military weapon systems movement and demonstrate knowledge of the influential factors pertaining to this problem set.
- Knowledge of employing adapters in the ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor to process geospatial feeds for incorporation into a Common Intelligence Picture (CIP) is preferred.
- Two (2) years’ demonstrated experience working with the ArcGIS Spatial Analyst and Network Analyst or equivalent toolsets.
- Possess current Security+ certification.