Foreign Disclosure Representative - MID
Analysis | Reston, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Background: Space and Counterspace Technical Collection Analytic Support
The Defense Intelligence Agency requires a combination of R&D and operations and maintenance contract activities to support collection requirements management, capability gap analysis, material solutions analysis, and collection operations planning activities. Additional support involves the development of technical reports to support future R&D technical collection activities, collection reporting, engineering contract support for aerospace exploitation and analysis activities, and dedicated foreign disclosure support of operational ST programs.
The responsibilities of the Foreign Disclosure Representative (FDR) include, but are not limited to, reviewing, preparing, and providing information for release to Five Eyes (FVEY) and other Foreign mission partners to support ST foreign outreach and engagement for current MASINT technical collection capabilities.
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge & skills that affirms completion of all training and experiences.
- Demonstrated expertise in the Foreign Disclosure process as well as National Disclosure Policy, with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and directions.
- Bachelor's Degree, 8 years experience conducting/ analysis, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- TS/SCI with the ability to pass a CI Polygraph