Foreign Disclosure Representative
Analysis | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Calhoun International is seeking a Disclosure Representative to support INDOPACOM J2 / JIOC in Hawaii.
- The Disclosure representative prepares and processes foreign disclosure requests and proposes recommendations to the Government per U.S. disclosure and release policies and guidance.
- Reviews various products for release, ensuring all sources have been identified and appropriate security classification markings are applied. Verifies sources against product content.
- Maintains record archives of disclosure requests and adjudications, and responds to requests for data; proposes disclosures or releases of information after technical and substantive reviews of information; advises on foreign disclosure policy and procedures in accordance with the Foreign Disclosure program; and tracks and maintains records for decisions concerning disclosure.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge and experience in IC and DoD policies and procedures for determining the releasability of classified information.
- Minimum 12 years of experience related labor category with at least a portion within the last 2 years
- Master’s degree from a college or university accredited by U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- Ability to develop project based schedule and milestones
- Desired experience: Prior CCMD experience. Ability to work in a fast paced/high OPTEMPO environment.
- Desired attributes: Confident, diligent, organized, strong planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Ability to adapt and perform under pressure in diverse environments.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly