Disclosure Representative - Mission Management Senior
Analytic Enabling | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Background: In support of the Defense Intelligence Agency we are seeking experienced knowledge managers to assist the Defense Combating Terrorism Center (DCTC) and Integrated Intelligence Centers (IICs).
The responsibilities of the Disclosure Representative include, but are not limited to, preparing and processing foreign disclosure requests and proposes recommendations to the Government per U.S. disclosure and release policies and guidance. The Disclosure Representative shall review various products for release, ensuring all sources have been identified and appropriate security classification markings are applied. They shall verify sources against product content. They shall maintain record archives of disclosure requests and adjudications, and responds to requests for data; proposes disclosures or releases of information after technical and substantive reviews of information; advises on foreign disclosure policy and procedures in accordance with the Foreign Disclosure program; and tracks and maintains records for decisions concerning disclosure. The Disclosure Representative shall possess in-depth knowledge and experience in IC and DoD policies and procedures for determining the releasability of classified information. The Foreign Disclosure Representative shall have completed the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Defense Intelligence Enterprise Foreign Disclosure Course (DIA-INT-2300) or a CCMD equivalent to be considered trained and certified.
- Demonstrates ability to explain and apply information from National Disclosure Policy - I and/or IC guidance/directives, to include the latest Controlled Access Programs Coordination Office (CAPCO) classification guidance.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Minimum 12 years of experience with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Master’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- Current Top Secret SCI; eligible for CI Polygraph