Deputy Program Manager Army CI/HUMINT
Project Management | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Candidate will be the Deputy Task Lead / Program Manager for operational and analytic support to U.S. Army Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence operations. Assume responsibility for all functions outlined in the work statement, be the key individual between the Contracting Office and the Company. Manage and lead a large and complex dispersed workforce.
Qualifications/Experience as Demonstated in Resume:
- Current Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in intelligence or related field
- Must be a Graduate of any of the following Military Intelligence Certifying Courses:
- Army - Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 35E Course (or its predecessor)
- Minimum of 4 years of management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a credentialed CI Special Agent, or Intelligence officer
- Minimum of 2 years staff officer experience supporting an Intelligence organization, to include maintaining accountability of staffing actions, organizing senior-level meetings and briefings, coordinating personnel actions, and disseminating information across the command.
- Understanding of CI investigations, operations, and Intelligence analysis
- Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work in a high temp environment
- Must be willing to undergo successfully complete a CI Scope Polygraph examination with No Deceptions (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
Current TS/SCI with Current Counterintelligence Polygraph