Cyber Counterintelligence Desk Officer
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking highly-qualified Cyber-Counterintelligence Desk Officer to support the Cyber Coordination Division (CDD) and ACICA at Ft Belvoir, VA. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the Cyber Coordination Division, which provides advice and assistance to INSCOM staff and supporting units regarding the full spectrum of Cyber CI investigations, operations, and collection missions.
- Research emerging Cyber-related methodologies, tradecraft, tools, and procedures used by Foreign Intelligence Entities (FIE) and Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO) against Army equities and develop information papers for leadership.
- Employee shall have ten (10) years as a credentialed Counterintelligence Special Agent
- Understanding of CI Investigations
- Fundamentals of Cyber Counterintelligence
- Must be a graduate of ANYof the following:
- Army - Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 35L Course (or its predecessor))
- Air Force - Basic Special lnvestigators Course (BISC), Air Force Special Investigations Academy (or its predecessor)
- Navy - Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor
- Must be a graduate of ALL of the following Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy/Activity (JCITA) or Defense Cyber INvestigations Training Academy (DCITA) Courses:
- JCITA - CI Investigations in Cyber Environment
- DCITA - Windows Forensics Eximinations (Encase of FTK)
- DCITA - Forensic Intrusions in a Windows Environment (FIWE)
- TS/SCI security clearance; CI Polygraph