Cyber Analyst (All-Source)
Analysis | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking a Cyber Intelligence Analyst to support the INDOPACOM JIOC. The cyber analyst will leverage various information sources to develop understanding of cyber threats, current threat TTP, and extrapolate reasonable trends related to cyber threats/incidents. The cyber analyst develops and presents analytic assessments, topical information papers, briefings, network diagrams, and other related products. The analyst will use current IC tools and databases to research relevant intelligence sources.
Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience conducting analysis with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply IC and DoD classification guidelines and procedures.
- Experience in Intelligence Analysis and Computer Networking
- Extensive Experience with Intelligence Network (IC) Tools and Databases and understanding of the Intelligence Process and Military Decision Making Process (MDMP)
- Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic / soft copy matrices and / or web-enabled formats.
- Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to, technical sensors / platforms and human intelligence sources related to the labor category.
- Demonstrates understanding of evaluating collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing collection requirements.
- Desired experience: Prior CCMD experience. Ability to work in a fast paced/high OPTEMPO environment.
- Desired attributes: Confident, diligent, organized, strong planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Ability to adapt and perform under pressure in diverse environments.
- International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners (ISFCE) OR International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists (IACIS) certification preferred
- Certified Ethical Hacker preferred.
- Certified as Target Digital Network Analyst (TDNA), Digital Network Exploitation Analyst (DNEA), or as a National Cryptologic School (NCS) Instructor
- Graduate of the Joint Cyber Analysis Course (JCAC)
- Former Navy Occupational Specialty (NOS) B525
- Prior experience supporting Cyber Mission Force requirements
- TS/SCI with CI Poly