CWMD Strategic Planner
Operations | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
The purpose of this task order is to provide subject matter expertise to conduct strategic studies and assessments for the analysis, assessment, and synchronization of the UCP CWMD mission in order for USSOCOM to more effectively synchronize the global DOD CWMD mission. Subject matter experts shall conduct CWMD mission and Intelligence analysis, as well as CWMD and Intelligence planning. The Subcontractor shall support planning and analysis of DOD’s CWMD mission. The Subcontractor shall oversee the development of required memorandums of agreement and support agreements as well as manage resource transfer associated with USSOCOM assuming the CWMD mission synchronization.
- Conduct planning across the full range of CWMD requirements associated with the SOCOM CWMD strategic planning efforts, integrating into the SOCOM CWMD Operational Planning Team (OPT).
- Assist the OPT to organize, focus and synchronize SOCOM CWMD enterprise partners and enablers to meet defined organizational end states.
- Build content and structure for a portion of the releasable SIE Strategic Plan that supports the new CWMD planning and synchronization mission.
- Facilitate and support the CWMD Strategic Planning Process (SPP), employing a SOD approach to conduct operating environment analysis and end states development.
- Facilitate and support development and inclusion of CWMD planning and programming requirements within the SPP, Special operations Forces Capabilities and Development Systems (SOFCIDS), and Special Operations Command Requirements Evaluation Board (SOCREB) process to ensure smooth transition of the CWMD synchronization mission within SOCOM.
- Conduct detailed nodal analysis of WMD pathways and networks for a multitude of operating environments.
- Work with intelligence analysts to develop CWMD Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (JIPOE).
- Work with intelligence analysts and employ Systemic Operational Design (SOD) to evaluate intelligence in order to update OPT’s understanding of operating environment, threat capabilities, WMD program efforts.
- Apply SOD to update and inform the planning process.
- Support all of the planning lines of effort through task/project planning, research, analysis, intelligence evaluation, document preparation/staffing, coordination support and WMD Community of Interest/Common Operational Picture (COI/COP) knowledge management synchronization.
- Facilitate and support CWMD working groups, COI engagements, and plans synchronization across Combatant Commands, Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), USG partners and key partner nations. This includes developing briefing products, point papers and other support products.
- Execute staff coordination support to reach the programmatic end-state and facilitate WMD Knowledge Management (KM) fundamentals.
- Facilitate and support the CWMD Strategic Planning Process, employing a SOD approach to conduct operating environment analysis and end states development.
- Conduct detailed technical analyses of threat nuclear technologies and ballistic missile systems.
- Develop and maintain an electronic resource, to include key points of contact, to be used for mission continuity that may be accessed by all stakeholders.
- May perform task or site lead functions including: 1) provided daily coordination with the COR/Technical Representative(s) across the SOCOM enterprise; 2) operates the task management system; 3) assist in development of CWMD training and exercises that meet the objectives outlined in the DODD 2060.02; 4) site lead oversees OPT planners; and 4) travel (TDY status, attend conferences, planning efforts, OPT’s with appropriate clearance levels, and exercises); remain fully qualified in and current with all specified and required training.
- Former O-5/mid-grade GS-13 (Step 5 or higher) equivalent with three years’ CWMD Planning experience at the 3- or 4- Star Major Command or equivalent.
- 4 years’ experience in CWMD planning.
- 3 years’ experience in the associated activities which support and facilitate CWMD program actions in meeting requirements of the SecDef/CJCS and GCCs.
- 3 years’ experience in the range of regulations, legislation, policies, and directives pertaining to strategic planning.
- 3 years’ experience in US military command structure, DOD and civilian agencies involved in CWMD activities, including their policies, practices, capabilities and organizations relationships.
- 3 years’ experience in the various command entities involved in overall planning and execution of CWMD operations and activities.
- 3 years’ experience in employing SOD to the CWMD Strategic Planning Process in order to conduct operating environment analysis and end states development
- 2 years’ experience working with SOF organizations or doctrine