Counterterrorism Research Analyst - Joint Terrorism Task Force
Analysis | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Provide focused analysis of Counterintelligence (CI), Counterterrorism (CT), Counterespionage (CE), Insider threat, and Cyber investigations in support of the JTTF Investigative Mission.
- Provide analysis of incoiming reporting and referrals from across the U.S. Intelligence Community and from CI Investigative, operational, collection, and targeting results.
- Enable JTTF to maintain oversight on highly sensitive national security investigations and provide senior Army leaders, investigative managers, and field agents with appropirate perspective on threats to the U.S. Army for use in their decision making.
- Evaluate multiple analytical efforts underway that are related to major and ongoing national security investigations for redundancy and provide written reports to Government Team/Branch/division Chiefs.
- Identify and disseminate FIE modus operandi by conducting in-depth reviews of historical CONUS-based CT investigations and provide periodic analytical updates on major investigations currently underway.
- Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department CI or All-Source Analysis Certifying Courses:
- Army - Officer Basic and/or Advanced Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Army - 35F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Army - 350F Course or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Army - Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 35L Course or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Army - 351L Course or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Army - 35E Course
- Air Force - Basic INvestigations Course (BISC), Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor
- Navy - Special Agent Basic Training (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or its predecessor
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a CI of All-Source Intelligence Analyst
- Understanding of Intelligence Support to Counterterrorism
- Familiarization with DCGS-A
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
- Must have a current TS/SCI security clearance