Counterterrorism / Insurgency Analyst
Analysis | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking a qualified Counterterrorism / Insurgency Analyst to support INDOPACOM J2 / JIOC in Hawaii. The Counterterrorism / Insurgency Analyst produces IC-coordinated all-source intelligence analytic products on non-state actors such as terrorist and insurgency groups and their activities worldwide. Analysis includes, but is not limited to, identifying, exposing, and exploiting terrorist / insurgent planning, operations, vulnerabilities; chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear and explosives (CBRNE) terrorist tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs); providing warning; and pattern of life and network development analysis. Provides analytic support to counterterrorism and counter insurgency operations to include supporting 24 / 7 warning activities and Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX). Supports the tracking, identifying, entering, and management of identity information on known or suspected terrorists as well as nominating identities as terrorist threats.
- Minimum 12 years of experience with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Master’s degree from a college or university accredited U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17
years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- Demonstrated experience supporting transnational threat related programs/projects.
- Experience conducting and generating relevant analytic products including network diagrams, link charts, information papers/graphic, planning support documents, and RFI responses.
- Experience conducting analyst level collection management tasks, including but not limited to identification of existing standing/ad-hoc CR, generating ICR, formulating relevant PIR/EEI, and conducting IIR evaluations
- Desired experience: Prior CCMD experience. Ability to work in a fast paced/high OPTEMPO environment.
- Desired attributes: Confident, diligent, organized, strong planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Ability to adapt and perform under pressure in diverse environments.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly