Counterintelligence Specialist (Support to CI Operations) Senior
Analytic Enabling | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Provides operations support to the J2X CI Branch.
- Coordinates across USINDOPACOM staff elements to provide synchronize planning with J3 planners and CI operations executors
- Identifies CI operational opportunities that can support USINDOPACOM Lines of effort
- Assist the ZEBRA GOLD Program Manager with the daily staffing and coordination of administrative documents to support the CI Operations
- Participate in quarterly USINDOPACOM OFCO Working Group to coordinate UNINDOPACOM focused CI Operations amongst AFOSI, DIA, NCIS, OUSDI, NCSC, USINDOPACOM components, USFK, USFJ other USG agencies and FVEY partners
- Conduct Subject Matter Expert (SME) reviews of proposed and ongoing CI operations to advise the CCICA. The SME reviews will be coordinated throughout the USINDOPACOM staff to provide coordination feedback for Joint Staff approval
- Provide weekly briefs to the J3, J2, J30, DJ2 and other leaders as identified to highlight CI operations updates on activities of interest to the USINDOPACOM
- Coordinate and deconflict CI operational activity with other combatant commands (CCMD), component commands and sub-unified commands on a regular basis to obtain operational feedback and validation of requirements
- Master’s Degree in a related field with 12-years’ experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree plus 17-years of experience with experience within the past 2 years
- Deep understanding of CI Operations, TTP, authorities, coordination/deconfliction requirements across the IC/Services/OGA/FVEY partners.
- Demonstrated ability to identify operational opportunities and provide risk mitigation recommendations.
- Desired training: Graduate of the Advanced Foreign CI Operations Course (AFCIOC), or a legacy Advanced Foreign Counterintelligence Training Course (AFCITC), Air Force Counterespionage Case Officer's Course, the Navy Counterespionage Operations Course or the FBI's Counterespionage course, CISAC.
- Experience with Offensive Counterintelligence Operations, CFSO, and other CI/LE activities
- Familiarity with DoD instruction S-5240.09
- Operational CI experience within the last two years.
- Case Officer experience
- Prior CCMD J2X experience
- CAP/SAP/STO experience
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Will be required to obtain a CI Polygraph