Analytic Enabling | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking qualified Counterintelligence Specialists to support the INDOPACOM J2X and JIOC in Hawaii. The Counterintelligence Specialist identifies, monitors, and assesses foreign intelligence efforts attempting collection of sensitive national security information on U.S. persons, activities and interests, including threats posed by emerging technologies to U.S. operations and interests. Applies understanding of foreign intelligence capabilities / activities and U.S. and foreign partner CI capabilities and TTPs for in-depth analytic research and production of all-source CI studies and contributes to developing CI strategies. Conducts, develops, produces, and presents programs of instruction in specified collection operations TTPs, and related or supporting processes, relevant to the various human intelligence and technical intelligence operations under DoD authorities.
- Minimum 12 years of experience and a Master’s degree OR 17 years of experience and a Bachelor's degree
- Experience researching classified information systems and responding to customer RFIs.
- Experience utilizing JWICS, SIPR, A-Space, I-Space, CHROME, COLISEUM, HOT-R, CIDNE, BHTK, FADE/MIST, and other relevant tools/systems including Dataminr, Dark Web Systems, ANB or other similar link analysis/nodal development products.
- Familiarity with DIA/DIE product lines, AIS, and ICDs.
- Experience supporting National IC customer, CCMD JIOC, service/functional component levels, or deployed fusion cell in the joint environment is desired.
- Familiarity with CCMD J2X level planning / operations, collection management processes
- Familiarity with functional webpages such as A-Space, R-Space, Q-Space, Sharepoint.
- Ability to communicate and perform in a high OPTEMPO environment with quick turn deliverables requirements.
- Related desired training includes but is not limited to: MA, BOSIC, CASO, Collection Management Certification
- Graduate of one of the following Military Department Counterintelligence Agent Certifying Courses:
- Navy - Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal INvestigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor
- Army - CI Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 35L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 35E Course (or its predecessor)
- Air Force - Basic Special investigators Course (BISC), Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor
- TS/SCI - CI Poly Eligible