Joint Intelligence Planning | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Use the Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIRP), Secret Internet Protocal Router Network (SIPR), and JWICS systems to provide required support to screening, CI, Cyber, CT, Security, Insider Threat, FP, FIE, investigations, operations, and interviews.
- Prepare, develop, and brief all levels (Strategic, Operational, and Tactical) of plans and orders using the Military Decision-making Process and the Army Design Methodology in support of special population screenings, CI, Cyber, CT, and Security Insider Threat, FP, and FIE activities, as well as associated operations and support.
- Apply critical & creative thinking to develop, draft, publish, execute, track, & assess plans, operations, value, & risk.
- Integrate processes, staff, & multiple echelons, agencies, & organizations in support of planning and mission tracking.
- Using ADP 5-0 7 ADRP 5-0 as a guide, the contractor shall develop and manage plans, battle rhythms, and other mission management, synchronization, assessment, and development tools.
- Employee shall have eight (8) years combined experience in the following fields:
- Division or higher-level planner (2 years)
- Intelligence Planner (3 years)
- Must be a graduate of ANY of the following:
- Army - Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 35L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 35E Course (or its predecessor)
- Air Force - Basic Special lnvestigators Course (BISC), Air Force Special Investigations Academy (or its predecessor)
- Navy - Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor
- TS/SCI security clearance