Counterintelligence Operations Coordinator
Analytic Enabling | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Provides operations support to the J2X CI Branch.
- Authors, staffs, and coordinates requirements and synchronizes CI operations to requirements to fulfil goals and objectives.
- Coordinates with other US intelligence agencies and partner intelligence agencies to identify, neutralize, and/or exploit FIE.
- Coordinates with Staff elements to synchronize planning efforts.
- Identify CI opportunities to support USINDOPACOM LOE
- Assist govt program managers with daily staffing and coordination of documentation supporting CI initiatives.
- Participate in working groups to coordinate CI operations among IC/Service/Component/OGA/and FVEY Partners.
- Conduct SME level reviews for CCICA; coordiate SME reviews with USINDOPACOM staff to coordinate feedback for JS approval
- Provide weekly briefings to required USINDOPACOM Staff elements.
- Coordinate and deconflict CI activity with other CCMD, component commands, sub-unified commands and service sub-components to obtain operational feedback and validate requirements.
- Advise the Command on CI Operational matters to include training, oversight, and document review
- Provide ad-hoc support to emerging CI operations requirements
- Coordinate GCOMS requests through HUMINT communication channels
- Contribute to FVEY engagements
- MA/MS in a related field plus 12-years’ experience OR BA/BS plus 17-years experience
- Deep understanding of CI Operations, TTP, authorities, coordination/deconfliction requirements across the IC/Services/OGA/FVEY partners
- Preferred Case Officer with experience conducting and supporting OFCO
- Graduate of the Advanced Foreign CI Operations Course (AFCIOC), or a legacy Advanced Foreign Counterintelligence Training Course (AFCITC), Air Force Counterespionage Case Officer's Course, the Navy Counterespionage Operations Course or the FBI's Counterespionage course.
- Proficient with GCOMS, DataXplorer, Proton, Palantir, RMT, TAC, ArcGIS, QLIX, CHROME, HOT-R, Analyst Notebook, FADE, MIST and other intelligence and network analysis tools.
- Prior CCMD J2X experience highly desired
- Familiarity with the range of CI operations ((Defensive and Offensive)
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Will be required to obtain a CI Polygraph