Counterintelligence Investigations Desk Officer
Analysis | FT Gordon, GA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, CI and HUMINT analysis and operations, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Employee will be working with Army Counterintelligence Coordinating Activity, 513th MI Bde, Ft Gordon, GA
- The employee shall review and analyze reporting and case files related to CI investigations and produce
Analytical Reviews. Analytical Reviews will identify investigative gaps and/or operational potential, to include,CI
flags, CI indicators, and operational vulnerabilities which pose a CI threat to HUMINT activities, and produces
comprehensive CI reviews.
- Conduct coordination among analytical elements of the DoD, INSCOM, Army Service Component Commands, other government agencies, and DA for CI investigations matters and provide threat related data back to the division as it relates to CI investigations.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings with Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Bachelor Degree and eight (8) years of Counterintelligence experience.
- Must be knowledgeable and well versed in analytic tradecraft and experienced in continuously accessing, reviewing, collating, corroborating, analyzing and maintaining a wide variety of collections requirements management reports, finished intelligence products/reports and intelligence/operational data .
- Must have a wide range of knowledge, concepts, principles and practices in Counterintelligence issues and the skill to apply this knowledge to difficult and complex work assignments.
- Requires a demonstrated familiarity with applying analytical and evaluative techniques for developing new or modified Counterintelligence approaches or procedures; to include the identification, evaluation and recommendation of solutions to complex issues and/or problems.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and ability to pass a CI polygraph