Counterintelligence Investigations Desk Officer
Operations | FT Gordon, GA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, CI and HUMINT analysis and operations, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Contractor shall integrate, manage, assess, and provide focused analysis in support of Counterintelligence Investigations and Operations.
- Review and analyze reporting and case files related to CI investigations and produce analytical reviews that identify gaps and operational potential, to include CI flags, CI indicators, and operational vulnerabilities which pose a threat to HUMINT activities, and produce comprehensive CI reviews.
- Conduct coordination among analytical elements of the DoD, INSCOM, Army Service Component Commands, other Government agencies, and DA for CI investigation matters and provide threat-related data back to the Division as it relates to CI investigations.
- Review and active and terminated investigations for vulnerabilites, leads, and trends and prepare them for retirement.
- Must be a graduate of ONE of the following Military Department Counterintelligence Agent Certifying Courses:
- Army - CI Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 35L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 35E Course (or its predecessor)
- Air Force - Basic Special investigators Course (BISC), Air Force Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor
- Navy - Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal INvestigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor
- Minimum 10 Years of Experience as a credentialed Counterintelligence Special Agent
- TS/SCI with current CI Polygraph