Counterintelligence Defensive Source Operation Desk Officer
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking highly-qualified CI Defensive Source Operations Desk Officer to support the ACICA, Fort Belvoir, VA.
- Maintain day-to-day management, direction, technical control, technical review, coordination, and oversight of CI Special Operations Concepts (CISOCs), Operations Plans (OPLANs), CI recruitment Leads, and CI Research Projects (CIRPs). Managemet includes writing or staffing CI Special Operations Concepts.
- Coordinate CAT I Operation requests from the FBI. CAT I requests include records checks and operational reviews of proposed activities.
- Staff requests for support to authorized FBI activities, including conducting operational reviews of proposed activities and identifying potential legal and operational issues.
- Staff requests for Special collection Techniques, including conducting operational reviews of proposed activities and identifying legal and operaitonal issues.
- Conduct operational coordination between DoD, INSCOM, Army Service Component Commands, other Government Agencies, and DA for CI matters related to counterintelligence operational activities and provide CI related advice, guidance, and recommendations, as appropirate, to customers.
- Employee shall have ten (10) years as a credentialed Counterintelligence Special Agent
- Understanding of CI or HUMINT Collection Operations
- Strong understanding of CI Red Flags
- Fundamentals of Cyber Counterintelligence
- Must be a graduate of ANYof the following:
- Army - Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 35L Course (or its predecessor))
- Air Force - Basic Special lnvestigators Course (BISC), Air Force Special Investigations Academy (or its predecessor)
- Navy - Special Agent Basic Training Program (SABTB), Naval Criminal Investigative Service Training Academy, or predecessor
- Must be a graduate of ONE of the following:
- JCITA - Advnaced Foreign Counterintelligence Operations Course (AFCIOC) or predecessor
- JCITA - Advanced Counterintelligence Collections Course (ACICC)
- JCITA - Military Counterintelligence Collection Course (MCC)
- JCITA - Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations Course (CFSO)
- HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC)
- HT-JCOE - Advanced Source Operations Course (SOC)
- HT-JCOE - Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC)
- DIA - Advanced Military Source Operations Course (AMSOC)
- Other - FTC, OTC, MOTC, or equivalent
- TS/SCI security clearance; CI Polygraph