Counterintelligence Analyst SCRM Senior
Analysis | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Candidate will provide all source analytic support to the ACICA, Fort Belvoir Virginia
- Initiate, integrate, manage, assess, and provide focused analysis in support of Army Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
- Provide conprehensive analytic assessments, operational opportunities, and recommendations on the integration of CI activities in support of INSCOM mission and objectives primarily through finished intelligence production.
- Provide subject matter expertise to prioritize topics of interest
- Conduct research to support development of appropirate reports, databaase development, or other activities to meet Government customer needs.
- 12 Years' experience as an All Source Analyst, at least a portion within last 2 years
- 5 Years' of experience in Army Supply Chain Risk Management.
- Graduate of one of the following Military Department All-Source Analysis Certifying Courses:
Army 35F Course (or Military Department/IC Equivalent)
Army 351F Course (or Military Department/IC Equivalent)
Army CI Special Agent Course (or Military Department/IC Equivalent)
Army 35M (or Military Department/IC Equivalent)
Army 351M (or Military Department/IC Equivalent)
Air Force - Basic Special Investigators Course, Special Investigations Academy, or predecessor
Navy - Special agent Basic Training Program, Naval Criminal Investigation Service Tng Academy
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
- Must have a current TS/SCI security clearance.