Analytic Enabling | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Identifies FIE individuals of CI interest and supports CI targeting efforts
- Conducts all-source analysis of FIE in the USINDOPACOM AOR; analyzes FIE TTP/intentions; conducts network analysis of FIE targets in the USINDOPACOM AOR
- Works closely with case officers, agents, analysts, and operations support analysts from DOD and national CI organizations to coordinate and deconflict issues, analyze the effectiveness of operations, and provide assistance and guidance towards progress of the case/operation
- Drives enhanced collection against CI targets through development of collection requirements, providing feedback and evaluations to collectors
- Participates in working groups to facilitate CI activities across DOD CI elements, foreign partners, and allies
- Works closely with J2X CI operations coordinators and planners to ensure CI activities meet USINDOPACOM strategic goals
- Engage foreign allies/ partner CI organizations to share CI information to enable enhanced CI activities against FIE targets in the the USINDOPACOM AOR.
- Produce written intelligence assessments and build/deliver intelligence information briefings to inform USINDOPACOM Staff, component organizations, and sub-unified commands; foreign allies and partners; and other DoD and national consumers of CI topics of interest
- Support friendly deception efforts through sociocultural analysis of adversary leadership characteristics, assess how the adversary is reacting to friendly deception efforts; assist in identifying deception objectives to complement operational objectives.
- Assess the effectiveness of CI operations, impacts on the adversary, and whether they produced the desired effects.
- Evaluate source reliability through the use of the source reliability matrix
- Evaluate information through the use of the information content matrix
- BA/BS in a related field plus 10-years’ experience as a CI Specialist
- 13-years’ experience as a CI Specialist
- All-source analytic training (PACE, DISAP, CDASA, or equivalent
- Proficient with DataXplorer, Proton, Palantir, RMT, TAC, ArcGIS, QLIX, CHROME, HOT-R, Analyst Notebook, FADE, MIST, and other intelligence and network analysis tools.
- Prior CCMD J2X experience highly desired
- Prior experience supporting FIE Analysis/Operations highly desired
- Familiarity with the range of CI operations ((Defensive and Offensive)
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Will be required to obtain a CI Polygraph