Collection Manager MARCENT G2
Analysis | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Marine Corps Force Central Command (MARCENT) has its headquarters on MacDill Air Force Base, Florida. As the Marine Corps component for CENTCOM, MARCENT is responsible for all Marine Corps forces in the CENTCOM area of responsibility. MARCENT provides Marine expeditionary forces capable of conducting a wide range of operations, offering the command a responsive and unique set of capabilities. The position will provide support to the Operations (G3) Directorate at MARCENT in Tampa, FL.
- Strong analytical skills, reading comprehension, attention to detail, prioritization and organizational abilities.
- Produce intelligence collection requirements in accordance with IC, DoD, and internal MARCENT G-2 standards.
- Communicate complex information verbally and in writing to internal and external stakeholders.
- Expert level understanding of proper document classification markings and handling.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Specialized collection management training such as the Collection Management Basic Course or a collection management certification such as the Certified Collection Management Professional – Fundamentals is desired.
- 10 years’ experience in the process of converting intelligence requirements into collection requirements, establishing priorities, tasking and coordinating with appropriate collection sources or agencies, monitoring results, and re-tasking.
- 8 years’ experience in collection management, demonstrating the ability to coordinate with adjacent and higher commands and to accurately and effectively articulate ISR requirements.
- 5 years’ collection management experience at a regimental or equivalent level or higher with Subject Matter Expert (SME) level experience with collection management and requests for information systems to include, but not limited to: CRATE, COLISEUM, PRISM, GIMS, UNICORN, MATS and MKG.
- 5 years’ collection management experience leveraging joint and national collection resources.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance