Collection Management - MID
Analysis | Reston, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Background: Space and Counterspace Technical Collection Analytic Support
The Defense Intelligence Agency requires a combination of R&D and operations and maintenance contract activities to support collection requirements management, capability gap analysis, material solutions analysis, and collection operations planning activities. Additional support involves the development of technical reports to support future R&D technical collection activities, collection reporting, engineering contract support for aerospace exploitation and analysis activities, and dedicated foreign disclosure support of operational ST programs.
Identify and prioritize intelligence gaps, coordinate with internal and external customers to facilitate requirements production, develop collection management plans for MASINT technical collection activities as defined by National MASINT requirements
- Demonstrated proficiency conducting statistics and using statistical packages such as, but not limited to, Matlab, SPSS, SAS, PLUS, or R.
- Graduate of an in-residence DOD/IC Collection Management Course
- Experience performing collection management, against foreign aerospace technology and systems such as aircraft, spacecraft, unmanned aerial vehicles, and ground control systems to understand capabilities and vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences
- Bachelor's Degree, 8 years of experience conducting analysis, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- TS/SCI with the ability to pass a CI Polygraph