CI Operations Passage Material Coordinator
Analytic Enabling | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas, including Hawaii. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Provides operations support to the J2X CI Branch.
- Provide input to the Combatant Commander's (CCMD) CI operational requirements and supports the passage material (PaM) process to facilitate CI operations.
- Staff, coordinate, and deconflict PaM with USINDOPACOM staff elements at various locations.
- Responsible for PaM processing required for approving, disapproving, or conditionally approving the passage of PaM and documenting this decision within the CCMD.
- Serves as a CCMD focal point for coordination of nominated material and will ensure compliance with the processing requirements defined in DoDI S-5240.09.
- Develop, identify, and/or work with CCMD staff to develop PaM, which supports USINDOPACOM requirements.
- Assist ZEBRA GOLD and POLAR REDUX Program Managers with daily staffing, coordination, and execution of relevant documentation (administrative and operational).
- Participates in working groups to coordinate PaM to support USINDOPACOM efforts among IC/Service/Component/OGA/and FVEY partners.
- Assist in providing guidance and feedback to Service/Component/OGA/and FVEY partners as needed.
- Conduct annual inspections on the management of the ZEBRA GOLD Program and the POLAR REDUX Activity.
- Conduct SME level review of of PaM for the CCICA; coordinate reviews through INDOPACOM staff and POLAR REDUX working group to coordinate feedback for JS approval.
- Provide weekly briefings to required USINDOPACOM Staff elements.
- Coordinate and deconflict PaM with other CCMD, component commands, sub-unified commands and service sub-components to obtain operational feedback and validate requirements; coordinate PaM through FVEY engagements regarding CI operations.
- Advise the Command on CI Operations PaM matters to include training, oversight, and document review
- Assist in the coordination, staffing, and oversight of USINDOPACOM and component organization SAP programs covering multiple facilities and 50+ personnel. Tasks include oversight and accountability of related systems, personnel security clearances and training, facility inspection and management, and SOP and guidance.
- Answer ad-hoc taskings related to PaM from USINDOPACOM J2X leadership.
- Archive PaM into related systems to create historical database.
- MA/MS in a related field plus 12-years’ experience OR BA/BS plus 17-years experience
- Graduate of DoD Certified CI Special Agent Course
- Deep understanding of CI Operations, TTP, authorities, coordination/deconfliction requirements across the IC/Services/OGA/FVEY partners.
- Highly Desired: Joint Military Deception Course (Joint Forces Staff College)
- Highly Desired: SAP Overveiw (cdse.edu)
- Highly Desired: SAP Security Annual Refresher (cdse.edu)
- Highly Desired: PaM Managers Course (JCITA)
- Proficient wtih DataXplorer, Proton, Palantir, RMT, TAC, ArcGIS, QLIX, CHROME, HOT-R, Analyst Notebook, FADE, MIST, and other analytic tools/SAP systems.
- Prior IC, JS, or CCMD J2X experience highly desired.
- Familiarity with current PaM TTP, systems, relevant policies, requirements, and control mechanisms
- Familiarity with the range of CI operations (Defensive and Offensive)
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Will be required to obtain a CI Polygraph