CI/HUMINT Operations Manager MARCENT G2
Operations | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Marine Corps Force Central Command (MARCENT) has its headquarters on MacDill Air Force Base, Florida. As the Marine Corps component for CENTCOM, MARCENT is responsible for all Marine Corps forces in the CENTCOM area of responsibility. MARCENT provides Marine expeditionary forces capable of conducting a wide range of operations, offering the command a responsive and unique set of capabilities. The position will provide support to the Operations (G3) Directorate at MARCENT in Tampa, FL.
- Provide operational support packets and finished intelligence for MARCENT CI/HUMINT collection operations.
- Conduct technical oversight, coordination, deconfliction & synchronization of collection and investigative activities.
- Use IC tools to identify threat based operational risks and potential.
- Identify intelligence gaps and develop operational focus pertinent to terrorism, VEO, foreign intelligence entities, illicit networks, insurgent groups, and current/future threats to MARCENT and DoD interests.
- Inject time-sensitive and expert operational support to CI/HUMINT collectors throughout the operations cycle.
- Possess a deep understanding of full-spectrum CI/HUMINT operations and applicable laws, policies, and regulations in the CENTCOM AOR.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous certification as a CI/HUMINT collector or a badged and credentialed counterintelligence agent.
- 15 years’ CI/HUMINT experience.
- 5 years’ experience providing technical oversight of CI/HUMINT operations at the Operations Management Team level or above.
- 5 years’ experience regarding regional terrorist organizations, Violent Extremist Organizations, foreign intelligence entities, illicit networks, insurgent groups, and related activities in CENTCOM AOR.
- 10 years’ experience with standard DoD/Intelligence Community (IC) tools specific to CI/HUMINT Operations to include HOTR, CORE-D, GCOMM, and SOMM.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance