CI Cyber Special Agent Trainer/Mentor
Training | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Manage and assist in the daily operations of CI Special Agents assigned to the Counterintelligence-Cyber Digital Threat Investigator (CDTI) training program.
- Assist in the development, delivery, and maintenance of IC training materials, with Government Approval, relevant to the CDTI training programs, to include full TSPs, documentation of current TTPs, and best practices.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and SME for digital forensics, forensic analysis, network intrusion investigations, and CI investigations in Cyber Environment.
- Graduate of ANY of the following Military Department CI Agent Certifying Courses:
- Army - CI Special Agent Course (CISAC)
- Army - 35L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 351L Course (or its predecessor)
- Army - 35E Course (or its predecessor)
- Must be a Graduate of ONE of the following courses:
- CI-Cyber Special Agent training program (CCSA)
- CI Senior Instructor/Trainer, CI Special Agent Trainer (Content SME/Instructor II)
- Cyber Crime Investigator Certified by the Defense Cyber Crime Center Cyber Training Academy (Certification NOT OLDER than 5 years)
- 10 years of Army CI experience in a mission related role and 5 years cyber experience in a mission related role.
- Prior U.S Army Instructor Experience
Security Clearance: Current TS/SCI