CI Collection Manager
Analytic Enabling | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Responsibilities: Candidate supports the publication of CI Operating Directives, provides feedback to CI Production and CI Operational and Collection Activity Assessments. Attend the INSCOM Targeting Review Boards, supports the Army CI Support to Research, Development, and Acquisition (CIRDA) with quarterly and annual assessments against tasked intelligence collection requirements.
- Graduate of ANYof the following Military Department Intelligence Certifying Courses:
- Army (Officer) - Military Intelligence Captain's Career Course or sSrvice Equivalent
- Army (Warrant) - 350F Course or Service Equivalent
- Army (Enlisted) - 35F Course of Service Equivalent
- 8 Years of combined experience in the following fields:
- Collection Management (3 years)
- All-Source Analysis (3 years)
Current Top Secret/SCI