China Intelligence Analyst-Army G2
Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- The ability to research, analyze, evaluate, and execute studies, analyses, assessments, and technical reports, which may include the use of existing documents, databases, models, architectures and simulations. Deliverables produced shall be in a variety of formats in response to a wide range of requirements and delivery schedules.
- Subject Matter Expert and analyst with a strong background on Chinese geography, history, and culture.
- Familiar with Chinese Military Order of Battle.
- Possess extensive experience in preparing and presenting intelligence products to senior military and civilian leaders.
- In depth understanding of current and developmental regional weapons systems across the air, land, sea, space, and cyberspace domains.
- The ability to apply advanced analytical methodologies against difficult, seemingly inexplicable, intelligence problems.
- Knowledge of OUSD(I), Joint, DIA, and Army organization roles, missions, and functions.
- Ability to coordinate and work across HQDA staff sections and the greater IC.
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree; advanced intelligence discipline training; or other equivalent DoD or Service Intelligence experience.
- Minimum Experience: At least 10 (ten) years as an intelligence analyst with experience from tactical to strategic intelligence. Experience as a staff action officer at the HQDA (DCS, G-2 preferred) or Joint (J-2 preferred) or OSD (OUSD(I) preferred) or a closely-related DOD organization/agency.
- A degree in Chinese or Asian Cultural, History, or Language Studies is highly desired.
- Broad understanding of the global threat environment with emphasis on the “2+3” as identified in the U.S. National Defense Strategy, e.g., Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and Violent Extremist Organizations.
- Experience with the Foreign Disclosure process and the release of intelligence to FVEY and coalition partners.
- Familiarity with regional efforts on “big data” analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine-learning.