Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- The NTC leverages authorities, resources, and capabilities of participating DoD and LE organizations to facilitate identification, targeting, disruption and dismantlement of sensitive high-value TOC networks. Selected candidates provide analytic services to target, disrupt, and dismantle criminal organizations with a drug trafficking, terrorism, or other transnational criminal nexus. The SME serves as the advisor to the Director, NTC, NTC SSC, NTC
Deputy Steering Committee (DSC), Senior Staff, Branch Chiefs (BC) and analysts on support to CN, CTF, C-TOC, and LE investigatory and regulatory efforts.
- Provides advice, subject matter expertise and makes recommendations to the Director, NTC, NTC SSC and DSC, NTC Senior Staffs, and NTC BCs on current CN, CTF and CTOC developments; provide knowledge transfer with DoD and LE personnel; identify and explain transnational investigations relevant to the NTC mission.
- Monitors and interprets US and foreign partner CN, CT, CTF and C-TOC/LEA policy, strategy, objectives and developments for the NTC; provides active liaison with LEA/IA/DoD and IC partners.
- Conducts community engagement/community relations in support of (ISO) NTC operations.
- Performs predictive analysis on the flows and patterns of TOC, CD, and DTOs and follows drug related corruption influence.
- Serves as a special projects officer to the DSC, NTC management; advise on issues concerning CN, CTF, and C-TOC support to the DoD force. Supports critical strategic initiatives, special functions and activities.
- Researches, coordinates, and develops products ISO NTC operations to include speeches, presentations, and plans.
- Provides Contractor program management for this contracting effort.
- Proficiency with state-of-the-art hardware and software applications to incorporate data mining, data manipulation, link/nodal analysis, graphics and multimedia production technologies.
- Experience: Minimum20ears of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- DOJ, FBI, DEA, HSI, OFAC, , DOT, NCTC experience highly desired
- CAMS certification highly desired.
- Prior IA liaison experience highly desired