CD/TOC Knowledge Manager
IT and IT Support | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- The NTC leverages authorities, resources, and capabilities of participating DoD and LE organizations to facilitate identification, targeting, disruption and dismantlement of sensitive high-value TOC networks. Selected candidates provide Knowledge Management (KM) services to support NTC analytic mission to target, disrupt, and dismantle criminal organizations with a drug trafficking, terrorism, or other transnational criminal nexus. The KM aligns processes and technology to enable information sharing by analysts and organizations for analytic production.
- Uses centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management systems and shapes workflow and processes.
- Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities including, search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings.
- Disseminates intelligence products across separate networks and portals.
- Support efforts in developing solutions to extract data from various sources, normalize data, analyze data, and visualize data.
- Assist efforts to identify and document analytic standards, best practices and methodologies used by NTC.
- Possess experience in Microsoft SharePoint (SP) administration and design.
- Develop and maintain SharePoint sites, pages, lists, and libraries and troubleshoot technical issues with
SharePoint users while maintaining proper access controls.
- Must be able to perform web application software development duties utilizing multiple programming languages to include, but not limited to, Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), Cascading Style Sheets
- Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.