Analysis | Arlington, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- The NTC leverages authorities, resources, and capabilities of participating DoD and LE organizations to facilitate identification, targeting, disruption and dismantlement of sensitive high-value TOC networks. Selected candidates provide analytic services to target, disrupt, and dismantle criminal organizations with a drug trafficking, terrorism, or other transnational criminal nexus.
- Conducts all-source network analysis of world-wide drug related issues to include, but not limited to, TOC, CD, and DTOs, DTO operations, internal security, methods, organizational facilities, personalities involved in drug production, processing, flow and narco-terrorism.
- Provide targeting and network analysis to DoD elements, LE, and the IA in conducting complex, multi-national, multi-faceted operations and investigations.
- Conducts all-source analysis of transregional and transnational threat networks.
- Participates in working groups, coordination and collaboration meetings.
- Develops briefings, reports and short notice position papers; reviews and compiles reports
to prepare leadership and management
- Prepares multi-source intelligence products to support military, IA, LE elements.
- Analyze intelligence holdings and Identifies potential shortfalls, gaps/vulnerabilities to develop collection requirements.
- Proficiency with state-of-the-art hardware and software applications to incorporate data mining, data manipulation, link/nodal analysis, graphics and multimedia production technologies.
- Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Desired Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
- DEA, HSI, OFAC, DOT experience highly desired
- CAMS certification highly desired.
- Prior IA liaison experience highly desired