Budget Analyst- Army G2
Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
The employee shall provide support to carry out a broad spectrum of resource management actions that include but are not limited to: database input and management of the General Defense Intelligence Program (GDIP) within the Intelink Resource Management Information System (iRMIS), the ability to manipulate, input, and change funding and manpower data and to develop and maintain programmatic changes. Additionally, the Contractor shall execute and maintain programmatic changes within the Military Intelligence Program (MIP) and Security and Intelligence Activities (S&IA) in PROBE. Additionally the Contractor shall manipulate, input, and change funding and manpower data within PROBE
• Provide technical support to Army and National Intelligence Programs in estimating funding needs, preparing budget requests and monitoring funding allocations. Collects and provides data for recurring and ad hoc financial reviews. Additionally, provides timely and accurate data for the preparation of funding-related reports, memos, correspondence, and other documents as directed by the Government. Provide full-time support to budget execution activities as the Defense Travel Administrator.
• Proven personal & professional skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with senior level (typically 0-5/GG- 14 and 0-6/GG-15 levels) decision-makers representing Army HQ, MACOMs and field units, Intelligence Community, OSD, other Services, and other Defense Agencies.
• Experience in Military Intelligence Program (MIP) or National Intelligence Program (NIP) budget execution and analysis.
• Experience with program and budget analysis, CJB & CBJB preparation.
• Must have active TS/SCI clearance
Minimum Education: Graduate from the DoD Resource Management Budget Course, and trained using Army PROBE and Defense Travel System. Strongly desired training includes: Financial Improvement
and Audit Readiness (FIAR); and the General Fund Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS);
• Minimum Experience: Six (6) years serving as a budget Analyst within HQDA, or other closely related DOD organization or agency. Experience shall have been within two (2) years of starting on this contract