Biometrics Exploitation Examiner - Senior Identity Intel Analyst
Project Management | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Calhoun International is a management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Maryland, Texas, Virginia, and Washington, D.C. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Conducts analytic production on modalities to include facial recognition features and behaviors
- Fuses identity attributes to include, biographical, biological, behavioral, contextual, and reputational information related to individuals and intelligence associated with those attributes to identify and assess threat individuals and networks, their capabilities and capacity, centers of gravity, objectives, intent, and potential courses of action
- The biometrics/I2 analyst shall perform biometric examination services & produce reporting ICW agency guidance.
- The biometrics/I2 analysts shall conduct through identify exploitation of media devices & routinely interact with interagency partners on exploitation findings
- Master's degree in an area related to the labor category
- At least 12 years of experience with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years
- At least 5 years of the total experience must be in Biometric Examination Services
- As a substitute for a Master's degree, have a Bachelor's Degree and 12 years of experience conducting relevant analysis, 6 years of those with experience in Biometric Examinations Services or at least 6 of those years with experience in Law enforcement Biometric Examination Services may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Experience demonstrating the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Experience demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills including conveying clear, concise, and informative briefings to all levels of management
- Knowledge and expertise in photography concepts, basic image science to include multi-media file specifications/formats/processing
- Experience demonstrating an understanding of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools.
Current TS/SCI with Current Counterintelligence Polygraph