Army Information Operations Center (AIOC) Task Lead
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Provides Management and Support to the AIOC.
- Master's degree in Business Managment of Technical Field
- 12 years demonstrated experience in two of the following:
- Open Source
- Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) products and support
- Information Operations Planning Support
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph