Army G2 / Modeling and Simulation Expert
Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Provide General Military Intelligence Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to the Army Modeling & Simulation Community and to HQDA, G-2 Military Personnel and Leadership, and the G-2 Training and Readiness Team.
The Contractor provides direct and indirect support to Army intelligence initiatives that include supporting Intelligence Support to Modeling & Simulation which includes interaction with DIA, Joint Staff, USD(I), and INSCOM
Assist with certification of threat portrayals to support M&S events to determine whether they accurately replicate Intelligence Community defined threat systems, organizations, and tactics.
Identify current or potential future intelligence supportability shortfalls and recommend programming solutions.
Be familiar with Intelligence Community assessments of threat and be able to coordinate with the modeling and simulation community to increase understanding of the threat.
Knowledge of Army M&S acquisitions, analysis, experimentation, testing and evaluation, intelligence, and training.
Knowledge of general Modeling & Simulation and ability for planning, organizing, and executing organizational and directorate objectives
Experience in providing support to customer and prioritizing requirements.
- Assist and/or prepare memoranda of instructions, information papers, staff memoranda and related correspondence pertaining to Modeling and Simulation to Senior G-2 leadership and Army leaders.
- Assist and provide internal and external briefings to a wide range of audiences.
- Demonstrated advanced organizational, multi-tasking, critical thinking, and collaborative skills
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex concepts, generate conclusions from disparate information, and succinctly relay key information to leadership
Excellent writing, briefing, and analytical skills is highly desired.
High proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: At least (Twelve) 12 years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst Army preferred. Experience as a staff action at a related DOD organization/agency.
- Must have active TS/SCI clearance
- Broad understanding of Modeling & Simulation