All Source Targeting Analyst
Analysis | Honolulu, HI | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Perform all-source research and intelligence analysis to review, assess, and produce target intelligence products including Targets System Analysis (TSA) products, target briefings, position papers, graphic presentations and database entries.
- Provide target system and entity-level target intelligence expertise to USPACOM operational planning efforts
- Maintain currency and proficiency in specified Joint and Theater Target Intelligence processes and procedures to include: target system analysis and entity-level basic and intermediate target development processes and procedures, target nomination and vetting processes and procedures, and strategy-to-task development
- Utilize Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT), Modernized Integrated Data Based (MIDB) and other automated tools for target intelligence analysis and documentation
- Provide all-source analytic support to theater battle damage assessment
- Coordinate and disseminate TSA and entity-level products on the appropriate security domains
- Joint Targeting School (in residence); or USAF Combat Targeting Course (CTC); or JTS Staff Officer course plus a NIU/AGILE joint target development course such as Joint Intermediate Target Development; or USN Strike Warfare course; or US Army Joint Operational Fires and Effects Course (JOFEC)
- 2+ years’ experience as a joint targeteer at the Combatant Command level (J2 or J3), within a CCMD JIOC, or at service/functional component levels.
- Experience with system-level and/or entity-level target development within a JIOC, an Air Operations Center, a Joint/Service Fires Element, a Carrier Strike Wing/Squadron, or at an all-source analytic fusion cell focused on intelligence support to (Joint) targeting and fires.
- Kinetic and non-kinetic targeting experience
- JTT and MIDB skills in the joint targeting environment
- TS/SCI is required; SSBI/background investigations should be no greater than 4 years old.
- Previous DIA TS/SCI adjudication is highly desirable
- USPACOM Experience