All Source Intelligence Analyst MARCENT G2-Journeyman
Analysis | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Marine Corps Force Central Command (MARCENT) has its headquarters on MacDill Air Force Base, Florida. As the Marine Corps component for CENTCOM, MARCENT is responsible for all Marine Corps forces in the CENTCOM area of responsibility. MARCENT provides Marine expeditionary forces capable of conducting a wide range of operations, offering the command a responsive and unique set of capabilities. The position will provide support to the Operations (G3) Directorate at MARCENT in Tampa, FL.
- Produce finished intelligence in accordance with IC Directive 203 and MARCENT G-2 Production Requirements as well as author informal products to answer ad hoc requirements.
- Ability to brief senior military and civilian leaders on analytic findings.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Accredited training as an intelligence analyst.
- 8 years’ experience as an all source intelligence analyst.
- 5 years of experience authoring finished intelligence products.
- 3 years of experience regarding regional terrorist organizations, Violent Extremist Organizations, illicit networks, insurgent groups, and related activities within the CENTCOM AOR and with standard DoD and IC community tools including, but not limited to: Multi-media Message Manager (M3), TAC, i2 Analyst Notebook, Palantir, HOTR, NGT, QLIX, TIDE, etc.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance